Here you can find all old docs, old runtime and old editor things that are not supported anymore but you need them for some reason anyway:
- Latest unsupported editor: v 0.0.8 JAR File – http://overlap2d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Overlap2D8a.zip
- Latest unsupported editor SOURCES: v.0.08 TAG on github https://github.com/UnderwaterApps/overlap2d/tree/0.0.8
- Latest runtime version: v0.1.0 : https://github.com/UnderwaterApps/overlap2d-runtime-libgdx/tree/0.1.0
- Quick Start Guide (View at glance on how to do everything with the editor, creating, organizing and finishing your project)
- Key Bindings – List of key shortcuts for all features.
- Multiple Resolutions on Editor – how to create them, what is important, and all about supporting many screens
- Coding Quick Start – Setting Up Runtime (how to set up project, and manage your assets)
- Runtime Main Concepts
- Multiple Resolutions loading with runtime
- UI Components, Dialogs, Buttons, Labels – Video Guide (LibGDX)
- Physics based platformer tutorial series.
- Part 1: Project Setup & Asset making
- Part 2: Adding animated character that moves (Ray Casting and pseudo-physics)
- Part 3: Adding UI and Moving Platforms (And also moving on angled platforms)
- Part 4: Managing many resolutions and screen sizes (And all related tricks)